Like any other girl I go through constant weight fluctuations. The need to have that perfect figure carries on. And that brings us to the other problem of Shopping.. Yes, like any other girl I just don’t seem to have enough clothes. Sob sob. My son says – mama – your cupboard will burst because you keep stuffing clothes in it. 😈😱Shhhhhh.
However, I have yet another hazard. Am a hoarder, I just can’t seem to throw or give away my stuff. It is a huge task. Siggghhh. So, I have clothes right from my college days to post maternity, all nicely packed and kept in the bed box. 😱 Any ways, I decided to do a full sorting of my wardrobe and finally discarded a lot of stuff. Believe you me, it felt good. 😉
I also mixed and matched a lot of outfits and created some looks. I shall share one of them with you all today. 😀 Red and Black is an all time favourite combination and it screams sexy and hot for me. So I picked out my fitted black pants which hug me a little too much , if you know what I mean. 😁😉 I decided to pair it with one of my favourite tops from Forever New. This poor child was really neglected, I barely wore it once or twice and then I conceived. Post maternity I lost weight and the top became loose and ill fitting. Of course, me being the hoarder I wasn’t ready to part with it. So, i had to use some hacks to wear the outfit.
For the top i wore a bustier underneath so it gave me a layered look, since it is long in length i could team it with my fitted black pants from Vero Moda. 🙂 I wore red peep toes from Catwalk and carried my favourite oversized clutch from Zara. The red clip was tried on but later on removed as i got a chance to blow dry my hair. 😉
Some quick tips:-
- Invest in some well fitting camisoles and tube tops. They come in real handy when you want to layer it with a loose top.
- Buy some waist clinching belts to add style to those loose dresses.
- A short crop top or a tube looks extremely stylish when paired with pants or jeans that don’t fit you perfectly.
- Always remember to accessorise well, be it a statement jewellery piece or a handbag. There are more chances of your outfit getting less criticism if your overall look is chic and trendy.
- Lastly, keep that air of confidence going. Nothing should change that ever.
Until next time Stay Fab and Keep Scribbling. 🙂