Step into Vegan Luxury – Orrganic Elemennt

Talk about Vegan, Cruelty Free and Luxe and the name Orrganic Elemment has to surely pop up in your mind, India’s first Vegan Spalon. I first got introduced to Kaveeta almost 6 years back at an event. I instantly fell in love with her aura and the beautiful vibes she gives out.

Over the years, I have been a happy witness to see her Spalon grow from strength to strength. Starting from scratch with just a beautiful vision and an undying Passion Kaveeta is an accomplished entrepreneur and humanitarian. Her Lifestyle choices also resonate with her Work. She is a Vegan, Philanthropist and an Animal Activist.

The Spalon is one of the most luxurious and amazing experiences you can get and you can choose from an array of services – Hair, Skin, Nails, Tattoos etc. Two things which is the focus in every interaction – Excellent Customer Service and Clean Beauty Products. Their is absolutely no compromise on these two aspects. One will walk out happy and pampered and very aware of what service they have got. Needless to say all the services and products are vegan and cruelty free and by opting for these services or choosing these products,we are also contributing and doing our bit for the environment. The products are also Certified Organic. The combination of Organic and Vegan is Orrganic Elemennt’s biggest USP. Conscious and Ethical means are the way forward and Kaveeta had that foresight long back when the Salon was conceptualised.

The Staff is warm and friendly and Kaveeta leads by example. She is always on her toes attending to clients and making sure they are comfortable and looked after.

OE offers a wide array of vegan and cruelty free hair and skin products to choose from. You have the best of local as well as international options available to shop from all under one roof. This was the underlying thought when they decided to launch their own skin care range as well. So, in the year 2019 they launched Eternal Glow Face Oil and I was the lucky few who got to try it out. Reviews coming up soon.

So for all you ladies, please do check out Orrganic Elemennt and experience one of a kind pampering session.

Until Next Time Stay Fab and Keep Scribbling.

This blog post is part of the blog challenge ‘Blogaberry Dazzle’ hosted by Cindy D’Silva and Noor Anand Chawla, and happily SPONSORED BY RRE Studios and SHOWCASE Events.

22 Comments Add yours

1. Alpana Deo says:

So far, I have taken Spa treatment once. And I still have that experience. It feels so good to get pampered. The way you have explained your experience, Orrganic Element reminds me of that experience.

2. Abhijit Ray says:

An interesting concept -SPALON. Thank you for widening my horizon.

3. Prerna Wahi says:

I love the idea of pampering myself at such a place! thanks for sharing it.

4. This concept sounds really interesting. Organic and hygiene both appeals to me. Thanks for the share.

5. Cindy DSilva says:

Wow this looks like a place we should definitely visit when im in Pune next.

6. Monidipa Dutta says:

I love pampering myself and this idea is really good. Organic plus hygienic plus vegan is really appealing for me!

7. Dr. Surbhi Prapanna says:

Honestly the concept of vegan hair and skin products is new to me. thanks for introducing this to me. Spalon sounds like a great place to pamper yourself. it seems you had a great time over there.

8. Archana says:

Wow Vegan-ship in salon. I am wondering how come I wasn’t aware of this vegan theme to the spa world before. What else one can ask for keeping herself organically pampered. The luxurious aura of Spalon can be easily seen through the images.

1. This concept of vegan hair and skin products is new to me. thanks for introducing this to me.

Liked by 1 person

9. Vasumathi says:

Sounds lovely. I am an aminal activist and have shifted over to cruelty-free products. Usually, I have one or two brands that I buy online….a store having many products to choose from, under one roof would be a great place to shop.

10. Harjeet Kaur says:

Wow…would love to pamper myself at such a salon. The products must be really good and the sheer variety is amazing

11. timble123 says:

Thanks for sharing this.

12. shail says:

I was not aware of such a concept “Spalon”. Would love to go to this place and pamper myself. Just the right thing I need right now.

13. Ritu says:

Spalon seems to be a lovely concept. I am not much into spas but am definitely going to check this one out. Cruelty free products should be a rule than an exception.

14. WOuld love to indulge in some self-care at such SPALON! Thanks for sharing Payal.

Liked by 1 person

15. Bhawna Shah says:

It is seriously a luxury spa. Your words are saying that you had a wonderful experience.

16. I love this concept called SPALON. Would love to get pampered at this kind of place.

17. Sivaranjini Anandan says:

Nice. The experience seems to be a refreshing, soothing one. Nicely written.

Liked by 1 person

18. Definitely a must-try! One must take are about the pointers you have mentioned. Spalons are a new concept but are here to stay, With the stress in people’s lives, something vegan, free from animals and pure is the vibe we all need.

Liked by 1 person

19. Amritha Srinath says:

Wow Spalon seems to be an interesting concept, especially vegan, it sounds incredible.

Looking at all the pictures, I can see that you had a very rejuvenating and relaxing time there.

Liked by 1 person

20. Sonia Madaan says:

The new concept seems interesting. Who doesn’t need a pamper. Thanks for introducing it.

Liked by 1 person